Divorce is painful, but it doesn’t have to be nearly as painful if you are able to focus on future goals and what you hope to achieve in the future.
Divorce coaching and a collaborative divorce
Many families are taking a collaborative approach to the evolution of the family structure. By working together, with or without a lawyer, you can work together to solve problems and find a middle ground. Both faster and less costly than a legal team, couples can maintain a future focus on goals without getting stuck in the conflicts that lead to divorce.
Consider divorce coaching with Teresa to help you:
- Decide whether or not to exit your marriage
- Carefully plan the divorce process
- Develop skills to manage your emotions during the divorce process
- Advocate for you within the context of a collaborative divorce
- Address co-parenting issues and learn how to co-parent successfully
If you want to minimize the fallout from your divorce on your children, Teresa can help you learn the co-parenting skills that you need to make sure that your kids are not harmed during the transition.
You can learn to work together to make sure that your kids are successful.
Co-parenting is not an easy solution, but it is the best way to ensure your children’s needs are met. Co-parenting is the best way for children to retain close relationships with both parents. Effective co-parenting will help your kids understand that your love for them will prevail despite the divorce. When you and your ex have a cooperative relationship, your kids will:
- Feel more secure. Better adjust to your divorce and have better self-esteem.
- Benefit from consistency. Co-parenting fosters similar rules between households.
- Learn how to effectively and peacefully solve problems in their own lives. By modeling problem solving, your kids will learn from example how to effectively and peacefully address conflict
Do you need help keeping your head above water during your divorce?
It’s not surprising than many individuals have trouble keep their head above water while moving through the divorce. When a relationship fails, we experience profound disappointment, stress, and grief. Divorce disrupts everything: your routine and responsibilities, your home, your relationships with extended family and friends, and even your identity.
If you feel overwhelmed by your divorce, and feel that you need an advocate for your needs and for the needs of your children, call Teresa for help. Navigating a divorce is difficult. Teresa can be your advocate, for your needs, in a time when stress and grief may prevent you from being the most effective champion for your family.
Get help now
Reach out to Teresa today. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.